Terms and Conditions of the notiOne.com store
§ 1. General provisions
- These Terms and Conditions define the rules of using the Online Store notione.com, ordering products available in the Online Store, delivery of ordered products to the Customer, payment by the Customer for the sold products, Customer's rights to withdraw from the agreement and the rules of submitting and processing complaints.
- In order to use the Online Store and ordering products, the following are necessary:
- a computer with Internet access and a web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, Mozilla Firefox).
- e-mail account.
- The Customer is obliged to use the Online Store notione.com in accordance with its purpose, including to refrain from any activity that could affect the proper functioning of the Online Store notione.com.
- The Customer is obliged to comply with the provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
- Notinote shall not be responsible for disturbances and interruptions in the functioning of the Online Store notione.com due to Force Majeure, unauthorized operation of the Customer or third parties or in the event of the incompatibility of the Online Store notione.com with the technical infrastructure of the Customer.
§ 2. Definitions
The terms used in this Agreement shall have the following meanings:
Notinote – Notinote Sp. z o.o. with its headquarters at ul. 3 Maja 49c/6 61-728 Poznań, Poland, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS number: 0000606146, NIP (Tax ID): 7811924500, National Business Registry Number (REGON): 363891130, with share capital in the amount of PLN 50,000.00.
Online Store notione.com – online store run by Notinote sp. z o.o., under the domain www.notione.com.
Customer - a natural person, legal person or other organizational unit that is not a legal person, which the law grants legal capacity, using the Online Store notione.com.
Consumer - a Customer who is a natural person making purchases in the Online Store notione.com to the extent not directly related to his/her business or professional activity.
Newsletter - a service provided by Notinote with the express consent of the User that involves sending free, cyclical information about the Notinote offer, to the e-mail address provided by the User.
Terms and Conditions - these Terms and Conditions.
§ 3. Information on products
- The presented information about products available in the Online Store notione.com constitutes an invitation to conclude an agreement within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
- Product prices listed on the Online Store notione.com website:
- include VAT and are given in PLN or in a different, indicated currency.
- do not include delivery costs.
The total cost of the order is presented in the order summary, before it is confirmed by the Customer.
- Notinote reserves the right to make changes in product prices. The right referred to in the previous sentence shall not affect orders placed and confirmed before the date of product price change.
§ 4. Terms of execution of orders
- The Customer may place orders via the Online Store notione.com 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- To place an order, the Customer shall:
- add product(s) to the "basket";
- go to the "checkout";
- fill in the necessary fields in the purchase form;
- choose the available delivery and payment method;
- accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Placing an order by the Customer means Notinote submitting an offer to conclude a sales agreement by the Customer for the ordered product.
- After placing the order, a confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
- The purchase of every product is confirmed by a printout from a cash register or a VAT invoice.
- Purchase of the product will be possible, among others using:
- Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic and Maestro payment cards
- online payments
- In the event of returning goods for an order paid for by a payment card, the Customer will receive funds to the account of the payment card used to pay for the order.
- The delivery time is counted from the moment the transaction is approved.
- The entity providing online payment services is Blue Media S.A.
§ 5. Maintenance work
- Notinote reserves the right to conduct maintenance work on the ICT system that may cause temporary difficulties or prevent the use of the Online Store notione.com.
- Notinote shall not be responsible for the administrators of mail servers blocking sending messages to the e-mail address provided by the Customer, and for removing and blocking e-mails by software installed on the computer that the Customer uses to use the Online Store notione.com.
§ 6. Confidentiality and personal data
- The Administrator of Personal Data is Notinote sp. z o.o., ul. 3 Maja 49c/6 61-728 Poznań, Poland, which processes personal data in accordance with the provisions of the law on the protection of personal data and on the provision of electronic services.
- Upon acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, the Customer agrees to the processing of his/her personal data by Notinote sp. z o.o. for the purposes of performing the agreement for the provision of notiOne services, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- If the Customer gives additional consent, personal data will be processed by Notinote sp. z o.o. in order to inform the Customer about new goods, promotions and services available in the Store.
- Every User has the right to review his/her personal data, correct it and have it removed.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the lack of consent to processing of personal data prevents the conclusion of an agreement. The Client shall be liable for providing untrue personal data.
§ 7. Newsletter
- Controller of the data is Notinote sp. z o.o. with its headquarters at ul. Piątkowska 161, 60-650 Poznań, Poland.
- Personal data is collected in order to provide the "Newsletter" service, in connection with which Notinote sp. z o.o. obtains e-mail addresses from those interested.
- Everyone has the right to access the content of their data and the possibility to correct it
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for providing the service “Newsletter”.
§ 8. Withdrawal from the Agreement
- The Consumer may without giving any reason withdraw from the agreement of sale of the product purchased in the Online Store notione.com within 14 days from the date of receipt of the product.
- In the event of withdrawal by the Consumer from the agreement, he/she must inform Notinote by submitting a clear statement of withdrawal;
- The Consumer may submit a statement of withdrawal from the agreement in the form of a completed withdrawal form (Appendix no.1) or any other statement of his/her choice.
- To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the agreement, it is sufficient to send a statement of withdrawal from the agreement before the deadlines specified in the Terms and Conditions.
- If the Consumer withdraws from the agreement, Notinote shall refund all payments received from him/her.
- The Consumer will receive a refund from Notinote immediately, and in any case not later than within 14 days from the day on which Notinote receives the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the agreement, using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction. If for reasons beyond the control of Notinote it is not possible to determine the bank account number to which the payment is to be refunded, Notinote will immediately contact the Consumer via e-mail or telephone to determine the bank account number for the refund. In this case, the 14-day period starts on the day on which the Consumer indicates such a bank account number.
- In the case of returning product or products, Notinote may withhold the refund of payments received from the Consumer until the Consumer returns product or products or until the Consumer supplies evidence of its return – depending on which event occurs first.
- Notinote shall refund payments using the same method of payment that was used by the consumer, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of reimbursement, which is not connected with any costs for him.
- The Customer may cancel the order if the ordered products have not yet been prepared for shipping by contacting Notinote via e-mail to: sklep@notiOne.com.
- If the order is returned, the shipping costs to Notinote are borne by the Customer or Consumer.
§ 9. Complaints
- Notinote shall be liable to the Customer if the product sold has a physical or legal defect (warranty), where the non-compliance of the delivered product with the agreement is deemed to be a physical defect. The Customer has the right to submit a complaint within 2 years from the date of releasing the product by Notinote.
- Within 14 days, Notinote shall respond to the Customer's complaint and inform him/her about further proceedings.
- In order to enable Notinote to process a complaint, the Customer should send the product or products along with proof of purchase of that product or products with a description of the complaint.
- The product should be sent to the following address: Notinote sp. z o.o., ul. Piątkowska 161, 60-650 Poznań, Poland
- If the Customer's complaint is accepted, Notinote shall immediately replace the defective product with a product free from defects or remove the defect. This does not affect the Customer's right to submit a declaration of price reduction or withdrawal from the agreement in accordance with applicable regulations. If it is not possible to replace the product or remove the defect of the product or reduce its price, Notinote will refund the payment to the Customer immediately, in accordance with the applicable law.
§ 10. Changes in the Terms and Conditions
- Notinote has the right to unilaterally amend the Terms and Conditions. Amendments to the Terms and Conditions shall enter into force after 7 days from the date of placing the amended Terms and Conditions on the website at the following address: www.notione.com.
- Notinote shall inform Users about any changes to the Terms and Conditions by placing relevant information at www.notione.com
- Amendments to the Terms and Conditions do not entitle Users to terminate the Agreement.
§ 11. Applicable law, resolution of disputes, headings
- The headings indicated in these Terms and Conditions are only of an auxiliary nature and do not affect the interpretation of its provisions.
- Terms and Conditions and the service agreements concluded on their basis are subject to Polish law.
- In matters not covered in these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Civil Code and other mandatory provisions of law shall apply.